Inception/Feasibility Phase Support
- Identification and Assessment of potential Health & Safety risks relating to site, design or construction.
Pre-Construction Phase Support
- Information gathering and Health & Safety advice which is included in the pre-construction information pack.
- Design review and designer collaboration to ensure Health & Safety in their design and compliance with their duties.
- Co-ordination of design stage information, for individual packages where appropriate, and ensure that the pre-construction information pack is prepared.
- Preparation of the Health & Safety file commencement (Designers and the Principal Contractor to produce information for/and to develop Health & Safety file)
- Issuing all relevant Health & Safety information to the relevant parties e.g., Designers’, Specialist Contractors and Principal Contractor
- Advice on the adequacy of the Principal Contractor’s construction phase plan
- HSE project and appointment notification.
Construction Phase Support
- Attendance at site meetings during the construction phase
- Identification of shortfalls in Health & Safety and ensure continued H&S consideration during design changes
- Construction Site Safety Audit and Formal Report
Completion Phase Support
- Co-ordination of final information from the Design Team, Contractors, Manufacturers, Suppliers and Client for inclusion within the Health & Safety File.
- Health & Safety File completion and handed over to the Client